MWC Classic 46mm Limited Edition XL Military Pilots Watch
SKU Code: CLIX/SH1
The MWC Classic aviator range comprises several pilot watches each of which is based on a classic aviators watch design from WW2. These 1940s classics are ideal if you want a modern easily maintained automatic watch that has the style and appearance of a watch used by German Luftwaffe pilots from 1940-1945.
Two of the models have a traditional second hand within a subsidiary dial above 6 o'clock because this was a common feature in the 1940's the other models have a sweep secondhand which started to replace watches with subsidiary dials from around 1943 onward. These two varying design options mean you can choose a model that suits your personal style preferences.
The extra-large case size of 46mm (excluding the crown) in diameter makes this a very impressive timepiece that has considerable presence and tends to attract a lot of favourable comments, especially from other watch enthusiasts.
This model has a traditional automatic 22 jewel mechanical movement which is visible through the clear caseback and is engraved with MWC on the rotor.
- Movement: Self Winding 21,600 BPH automatic 22 Jewel
- Diameter: 46 mm excluding the crown
- Thickness: 15 mm
- Dial: Black dial with white numbers and subsidiary second hand
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Screw Down Crown
- Water Resistance: 100m / 330ft
- Strap: 24 mm High-Quality Stitched Leather
- Crystal: Hardened Scratch Resistant mineral
- Caseback: Clear Caseback providing a comprehensive view of the mechanical movement
Please Note: For interest value, there are some pictures of the original WWII German Luftwaffe watches which inspired this range at this LINK